Adblock breaks this site

Spartan272's MMing application:Getting proofs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by spartan272, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. spartan272

    spartan272 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spartan272's MMing application:Getting proofs

    Hi this is my MMing thread im making at the sugesstion of a friend

    Current MMs: 0/25
    Vouches:1

    How i work:
    Accounts-
    The buyer and seller contact me. I get details from seller and cash from buyer. I go on the account make sure there is no recovs/pin etc. If everything checks out i give money to seller and account to buyer. If it falls through i give money to buyer and tell seller to change account details.

    Pins-
    -I will do these but i dont know how yet

    Training-
    I collect money from trainee and trainer gets accounts details. The Trainer then trains and takes a screenshot of stats with the RSN in it and sends it to me if all checks out i give trainer the money and we go about our lives.

    I do many other things these are just the big 3 to learn mor pm me or msn me
     
  2. spartan272

    spartan272 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spartan272's MMing application:Getting proofs

    Vouches
     
< buyin 1 pbp pin | looking for someone to do a tut for me :) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site