Adblock breaks this site

Sparq's Free MMing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sparq, Mar 24, 2007.

  1. Sparq

    Sparq Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    Greetings

    Im Currently MMing For Free...
    You can contact me either on here or via msn
    MSN: [email protected]

    I Now Train Accounts Too
    I Train accounts, preferably smaller jobs rather than large ones. Although if it sounds interesting then I will do it for a longer period of time eg. Pcing.
    I have no set rate at which I charge people for training, so you will need to offer how much you are willing to pay.
    I will train most skills including non-combat skills such as woodcutting or mining.
    When I train mining or woodcutting I will power cut or power mine, which basicly means that I will just drop everything I mine/cut.
    I will only collect the items I cut/mine etc if it is convenient (Or if I get to keep them :D)
    Please post here or contact me via msn(which is listed above)
    I will respond to posts, but I will respond to people on MSN faster.
    Lastly, I WILL NOT SUPPLY. I am a trainer not a supplier. If you are willing to give me enough money to buy the items I will buy them for you though.

    I ALSO PC
    Same goes as above.

    Accounts Trained/ing
    Klown (Went Good, Paid Me As I Trained. No MM Used)
    Raino (Paid In Advanced, Went Smoothly)
    Binnz (Paid Some At Start, Rest Later)
    Binnz (Again...)

    MMed Trades
    1) For 0o00o0oo(Account Trade)(Proof)
    2)Tahdumn And Bladez(Pin Trade, While Sythe Was Down)(Proof)
     
  2. klown

    klown Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    i vouch for him, he trained my account with no problems.. all went smooth
     
  3. RainO

    RainO Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    I definitely Vouches for this dude Trained my account no problems at All, Saved me a couple times, I was doing trades and he spotted the scammers Quick. Thanks. :)
     
  4. mitch12347

    mitch12347 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    we had a mix up, paid 100k wrongly to him, he gave back no problem and no hassle, great guy, definately recommended.
    /vouche
     
  5. bladez

    bladez Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2007
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    i need you to MM for me
     
  6. Sparq

    Sparq Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

  7. 0o00o0oo

    0o00o0oo Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    241
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Sparq's Free MMing

    vouch, he MMed for me sellin an acc
     
  8. tuduhmm

    tuduhmm Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    Discord Unique ID:
    868440307983851572
    Discord Username:
    sameolds
    Sparq's Free MMing

    vouch for this guy if i was you use him
     
  9. Binnz

    Binnz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2007
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    I vouch for him he trained my account Very Trusted
     
  10. Sparq

    Sparq Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    Well Looks like I might get back into mming since I have finaly built my other computer :D
    Same goes with the training. Although I prefer to do shorter training jobs rather than the larger ones. Anyhow...
    p.s. this is a very cleverly designed post to look like it had some meaning to it, but it was really a bump.
     
  11. iownall

    iownall Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    625
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    i might choose you.
     
  12. iownall

    iownall Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    625
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sparq's Free MMing

    hmm, my m8 backed out of trade soz, for spamming ur post dude not my fault. apologies
     
< Training accounts, No Pures! | ~Kirby's Pcing (Trusted)~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site