Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Spam forum ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Schoolboy Q, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schoolboy Q

    Schoolboy Q Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    2,200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spam forum ban

    Yeah i got banned for a month for cussing at N4n0 like 4 months ago lol..... I havn't been unbanned yet lmao
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Spam forum ban

    PM the issuing member of staff. I'd recommend an apology and not just "lmao".
     
< I dont get it? | Care Banned Perm? :O >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site