Adblock breaks this site

Soulsplit Maxed Turmoil Pure (Extreme)

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by TheSoulsplitSeller, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSoulsplitSeller

    TheSoulsplitSeller Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    Soulsplit Maxed Turmoil Pure (Extreme)

    Hey all,

    As the title says, I am selling my maxed Extreme turmoil pure. It is one of the 4 maxed extreme accounts I own.

    I am looking to get SoulSplit GP for it. With that being said, their are no items of value on the account.

    It has no chaotics or any other important un-tradables.

    Not really sure how much an account like this would go for, but I would like ATLEAST 300m for it.

    WE WILL BE USING A MIDDLEMAN NO MATTER WHAT.
    We will split the fees 50-50, they usually only charge 10% of the transaction.


    Here is the stats/everything

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    Post your offers below or PM me
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Soulsplit Maxed Turmoil Pure (Extreme)

    New pictures please
     
< Selling Roatz pkz Donar with items! | buying ikov comp cape >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site