Adblock breaks this site

SOTW Entry - Smudge

Discussion in 'Graphics Gallery' started by Alteranz, Feb 22, 2011.

  1. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SOTW Entry - Smudge

    Theme was smudging. I used my Wacom tablet for this...
    Little over-saturated which I need to fix, not feeling the borders either... any CnC is appreciated.
    Cheers :)



    EDIT: V2

    [​IMG]



    _
     
  2. Spraynwipe

    Spraynwipe How soon is now?
    $5 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    May 15, 2010
    Posts:
    2,649
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SOTW Entry - Smudge

    Looks wonderful mate. Could do with some floating shapes that have also been smudged, to give it some more detail :)
     
  3. Kiabin

    Kiabin Brick By Boring Brick.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Posts:
    2,658
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SOTW Entry - Smudge

    The smudging that's going in the direction other than the rest kind of messes with my vision of it. Other than that, it's very good :).
     
  4. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SOTW Entry - Smudge

    Ah cool! I may add in an orb or two, I'll have a fiddle round ^_^

    Ah yes, I can see how the flow is a little chaotic now :) I might smudge/smoothen it out a little so it resembles almost a curved lightning bolt shape.


    Though I was always bound to make mistakes, it's my first smudging tag ever haha - thanks Spray and Kiabin!
     
  5. Alteranz

    Alteranz Hero
    Zombie Angelic Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    5,076
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SOTW Entry - Smudge

    Made a 3rd version, but in all honesty I prefer the first...
    Further smudging just ruined all the texture in the piece, and when I tried adding in orbs they just didn't fit with the style :( Hrumph...
     
< gift for spray | Web template. (WIP) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site