Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Sorry about the spamming, I understand

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by slimjiment, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slimjiment

    slimjiment Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2014
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Sorry about the spamming, I understand

    I need to get that spamming warning taken off that would be amazing. I don't like seeing negative feedback on my account it unmotivates me. I work hard to not spam I understand the rule of not posting on a banned members thread now, can somebody help me out? Thank you for reading and understanding. Take care.
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< Dispute TWC | TWC >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site