Adblock breaks this site

Sometimes I wonder

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Govind, Aug 2, 2013.

  1. Govind

    Govind The One Musketeer
    Mudkips Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    7,825
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Prove it! Trole Tier 1 Prizebox Tortoise Penis Le Monkey UWotM8? Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus
    Sometimes I wonder

    If it wasn't for my massive cock, would girls still go out with me?
     
  2. Delta Squad

    Delta Squad Don't mind me, just getting my postcount up.
    Village Drunk C++ Programmer $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Posts:
    9,540
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    3,429
    Discord Unique ID:
    1141474466820538398
    Discord Username:
    deltasquadsythe
    Live Streamer Two Factor Authentication User
    Sometimes I wonder

    aight spongebob calm down
     
  3. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    Sometimes I wonder

    probably not, you are an ugly fat nerd. people are trying to enjoy college and you cock block them. lol op needs to l2turnup


    [​IMG] = forever alone rank
     
  4. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Sometimes I wonder

    You literally make the shittiest threads
     
  5. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    Sometimes I wonder

    support.
     
  6. Govind

    Govind The One Musketeer
    Mudkips Highly Respected Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    7,825
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Prove it! Trole Tier 1 Prizebox Tortoise Penis Le Monkey UWotM8? Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus
    Sometimes I wonder

    If you don't like my threads don't click on them
     
  7. Star

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,816
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    931
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary CoolHam Former OMM
    Sometimes I wonder

    Aw you guys are so mean.
    I think your threads are funny Govind.

    [​IMG]
     
  8. Xier0

    Xier0 Legend
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Posts:
    13,000
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary DIAF Lawrence Member of the Month Winner Gohan has AIDS
    Sometimes I wonder

    Sureeeeee you think he's funny now since you found out he has a huge cock....
     
  9. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Sometimes I wonder

    If everyone treated the admins like this, what fun would that be? He's just a regular guy with a yellow username on a website after all
     
  10. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Sometimes I wonder

    Yes, they would. Just tell them to fuck your chin instead.
     
< YoHoJo Google Hangout! | 2 weeks have passed... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site