Adblock breaks this site

Someone want to do something 4 me

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Scottay, May 8, 2011.

  1. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    I don't have WU. Looking for someone trusted that I can pay $50 + Cost of WU fee for $50 payment + $5 worth in RSGP or Paypal so that they can send $50 through WU as a donation for my Sythe account.

    [email protected]
     
  2. Insidious Insinuations

    Insidious Insinuations Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    971
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    I want to do something for you, it involves stroking you vigourously.

    Add me on MSN: [email protected]
     
  3. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    I've got people for that.
     
  4. Tckr

    Tckr Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2010
    Posts:
    3,262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Why don't you just donate by mail then
     
  5. Du Fold

    Du Fold Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    I can, I can show you my vouches.

    PM me.
    How would this work.
     
  6. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    I don't think anyones going to to do that.

    WU = HIGH SENDING FEE

    I hate WU, I really do.
    :O
    I'm a poet and I didn't even... comprehend the true ability of my poetic tongue.
     
  7. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Oh, I am not familiar with the WU Fees, does anyone know approx. how much the fee would be? Then I'll give cost with fee plus $5.
     
  8. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Also if someone were willing to do this with RSGP what $/m ratio would I have to pay?
     
  9. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    WU is send $50 for only $5
     
  10. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Okay so if someone is willing ill pay like $60-65 through paypal sometime next week or like $55 paypal and like 10m rsgp today, because I only gots $55 in pp atm and waiting for transfer to clear.
     
  11. kid elvranqe

    kid elvranqe Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    1,311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

  12. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Preferably looking for someone that is already a donator and with quite a few more vouches then me. I'll get back to people if I can't find someone like that in a few days.
     
  13. kevin001

    kevin001 Legend
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    18,338
    Referrals:
    24
    Sythe Gold:
    6,034
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    422405271139254284
    Discord Username:
    kevin_fan
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Easter 2013 <3 n4n0 Spyro
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    i would like to help you, but in china, the fee would be 15$ under 500$, too high:-(
     
  14. Scottay

    Scottay Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,653
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Someone want to do something 4 me

    Ty nick
     
< One thing to say to you Firez | To all GTA residents >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site