Adblock breaks this site

Social Networking websites.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ohnoresident, Feb 16, 2010.

  1. ohnoresident

    ohnoresident Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2008
    Posts:
    434
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Social Networking websites.

    Nu uh, remember our msn conversation and what we were looking up on facebook. Hehe. LOL
     
  2. TheRavenKing

    TheRavenKing Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2010
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Social Networking websites.

    I used to be on Bebo while it was big, but then I guess that Facebook is much more flexible. I only got Facebook to make a page for my forum and then I quickly became addicted. I have about 170 friends on it. I know most of them fairly well.

    I did have a bit of a problem with people from my forum adding me though. I try to keep a firm barrier between my online life and my real life.
     
< Ninjaism. With t-shirts. | Famous Parents >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site