Adblock breaks this site

SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by m3l33 demon, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Nice copy and paste? Muted ftw? And by the way, ur QuakerScape thread had about 14 posts saying only "bump" and "bumpzorz" and "bumped for ya" so nice work, you copy and paste something someone else wrote, call it ur own, start modding, then break ur own rule? A new record I think. Nice work.
    EPIC FAIL!
     
  2. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    I am going to add pics as soon as I find out how to! :D
     
  3. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    r34p4g3pk u got msn? and chris nice server since u didnt want to wait for 10 more minz ..oh well nice eny way
     
  4. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    I didn't want to wait because I had to go, and you said you were going to send them, and then 20 minutes later, you say: "I'm editing my forums." 5 minutes later: "Calm down, I'll send them." 5 minutes later..."Just wait." So I got annoyed and said just forget it, if you want me to code for you then send me the files now. Send me the files in the next hour or two, or else I'm serious, I will not code for you, and I may crash your server.
     
  5. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    that kinda attitude r u serious kid get real its a game! an a epic fail will be ur server, be real ur cryin over a freaking pixel Game!! Jesus come on now get a life
     
  6. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    I'm not angry, I'm not annoyed. And I am not offended, because those insults (I think they were insults) were awful. And way to steal my "epic fail." You're just pathetic. Enjoy the last few minutes of your server, because I have your TeamViewer ID and Password, so thanks.
     
  7. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    haha try to get on now kid just try it plzz? an for teamviewer thats an epic fail just try it an i will have ur ip adress shut down an ur ip will be gone
     
  8. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Wow. You're not cool because you say "epic fail." You stole that from me, and you're a loser. And I don't need TeamViewer to crash your computer. And stop posting in my thread.
     
  9. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    haha pWNED BYE R3P4G3PK!!!
     
  10. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    How am I "pwned" by R34p4g3pk? He didn't even say anything? Pff ur a funny kid.
     
  11. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    pwned!!!! lol!!!!! AN U SAID SNAILSCAPE NAME SUCKED LOOK AT URS SOCCERSCAPE!!!!
     
  12. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    OK, ur queer, first of all. How am I pwned? By who? Definitely not you, for sure. And "Soccer" happens to be the #1 sport in the world. But how would you know that? You spend your whole life on SilabSoft. And "Snail" is an incredibly slow animal, but I guess it does make sense, they move slow, just like you, because you're a fat bastard. Now who's "pwned?"
     
  13. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Bumb, sorry everyone, need to be back at the top. :)
     
  14. callistasky

    callistasky Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2008
    Posts:
    239
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    stop trying to bump ur not a mod...lol
     
  15. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Do you know what "bump" means? It means to put your server back up to the top of the list. Jesus..Go to hell..
     
  16. r34p4g3pk

    r34p4g3pk Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    M3l33, i think you need cal to keep posting in your thread, since me and him are the only ones who post in it. Your whole thread is pretty much posted by me and call. I checked your hamachi network, you had umm, 3 players.
    I really think you need to stop acting like a mod, considering you cant code yourself...
     
  17. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Wow, I'm not even gonna listen to your shit anymore. You're just pathetic.
     
  18. r34p4g3pk

    r34p4g3pk Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    Stop crying please, and hopefully some staff member on here deals with you, everybodys tired of your crap, and stop lieing about your server you have 1 player and thats saquatch. So if you wanna lie update your post on SoccerScape.. or it's pretty much LeechedScape..
     
  19. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    I told you and Callistasky, I'm done with you two little faggots. You're wasting my time, and I am trying to help people. So both of you little bitches, fuck off.
     
  20. m3l33 demon

    m3l33 demon Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SoccerScape Best Hamachi Server Ever!

    And I am moving over to the Regular Servers page now, because my server is not Hamachi anymore, so GL portforwarding!
     
< Cheat client | Awsome Server Ever! Still Underway, Soon To Be Released! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site