Adblock breaks this site

So I'm making a rune ranger...

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Steven22, Oct 17, 2011.

  1. Steven22

    Steven22 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2010
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    Gunna be 94 range / mage (may go 99, 94 for now for sake of time)
    40 (42) defence (void)
    75-85 hp
    44 pray (possibly 52)

    What do i do for attack?
    60/80, or 50/90? 75/70?

    I have iDung so if i honestly wanted to mage, i could get myself a cstaff/cbow.

    Thinking 50/90, as I can get 99 strength, and bot dung effectively w/o getting my strength+att over 150. I can always use a cstaff if i want maxed range, which would be the only reason for 75/70.

    The problem is that i would get max leached from turm kids, though idk how many there are around 80-88 cb. Help?
     
  2. Rush.

    Rush. Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2011
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    Stay 50 attack at first and try it out.
    Then do 60 if you don't like it.
    And there's not many turmoil pures at 80-88 cb, if there is you can rip them easy :)
     
  3. Paralysisâ„¢

    Paralysisâ„¢ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2011
    Posts:
    1,033
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    I say 60-80 :)
     
  4. Rush.

    Rush. Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2011
    Posts:
    149
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    Also definitely no higher than 60 attack, did that and regretted it every time no matter what type of account :p
     
  5. Turmoil Gods

    Turmoil Gods Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    Get a handcannon for sure
     
  6. Steven22

    Steven22 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2010
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    51
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    Doing this.

    Not gunna quest for barrows gloves (again), bonuses are negligible.

    Quested for lunars
    Quested for ape atoll tunnel (chinning)
    Going to quest for handcannon.

    Any other quests? Never going to want barrages or barrows gloves. i'll use void for max melee at my cb
     
  7. KingGhostly

    KingGhostly Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I'm making a rune ranger...

    In my opinion, the way he has it set up now is good, there is no need to change anything. Don't take it offensively. That's just how I see it through my eyes.
     
< Anyone need a hoster? | VigourX Need Players Great Server >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site