Adblock breaks this site

So I have a question... S:

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by Zrysk, Aug 17, 2012.

  1. Zrysk

    Zrysk Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I have a question... S:

    I bought an account here and it has 37/91 summoning points, and would like to know how to restore all the points at once, without buying anything if possible. I'm a total noob when it comes to summoning itself haha.
     
  2. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    So I have a question... S:

    Just go to any obelisk and click on it. Super restore potions / summoning potions are commonly used to recharge points on the go.
     
  3. High On Dmt

    High On Dmt Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    336
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I have a question... S:

    recharge at an obelisk or use summoning potions.
     
  4. Zrysk

    Zrysk Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2012
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I have a question... S:

    Where can I find one? lol
     
  5. ll champion

    ll champion Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Posts:
    3,743
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    628
    Discord Unique ID:
    264479690293641217
    Discord Username:
    Ll champion
    Lumpy Space Princess
    So I have a question... S:

  6. rickjames928

    rickjames928 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    1,718
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Halloween 2013 Lawrence
    So I have a question... S:

    my favorite obelisk is the one between edgeville and the GE.

    in response to where one is.
     
  7. darkorb223

    darkorb223 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    1,107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I have a question... S:

    theres tons of summoning obelisks theres an icon on the map for them. i go to the one at taverly or edgeville usually
     
< Fastest Xp Rates For Skills? | Seriously, wheres the bot nuke. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site