Adblock breaks this site

So I got a Job

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by djweasel, Sep 24, 2010.

  1. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    So I got a Job

    Now that I got a job at the biggest liquor store in town (kinda ironic now that I am drinking) hahah
     
  2. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    g4u oldcum.
     
  3. Persia_Ugly

    Persia_Ugly Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    2,513
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Discord Unique ID:
    696893665490239590
    Discord Username:
    Persia_Ugly
    So I got a Job

    Awesome welcome to the club, shits easy around here. Shit if I worked at a LS I'd be drinkin 40's in the back.

    It saddens me to see all these" make X amount of money in X time with runescape/wow/sythe/etc"
    I might make a guide "Make $1,500 a month with a real job" and see if it picks up lol
     
  4. jo3s

    jo3s Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    How is that ironic? It would be ironic if you had just stopped drinking.
     
  5. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    So I got a Job

    inb4alcoholic
     
  6. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    Get ready for some stick ups!

    PPL do anything for that stuff.
     
  7. Alex k

    Alex k Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Posts:
    1,312
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    72
    So I got a Job

    ...... nice bro like OMG NO WAI YOU DRINK ALCOHOL TROLLOL NAISE1
     
  8. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    So I got a Job

    No actually it's hilarous that I got a job at a liquor store when I've been drunk the past 3 nights and plan to be drunk tonight and Monday night :)
     
  9. v3-

    v3- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    HEY GUYS HEY GUYS IM DRUNK ON THE INTERNET


    WHO CARES IF MY LIFE IS SO SHIT THAT I NEED ALCOHOL TO HAVE A GOOD TIME





    inb4 hey guys I lost my fake job for drinking at work
     
  10. NickV

    NickV Float On
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    3,015
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    So I got a Job

    gtfo, djweasel is.. a weasel, and weasels don't lie
     
  11. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    ^

    Another oldcum, bitter and stale...
     
  12. v3-

    v3- Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2009
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    He flaunts pictures of him holding bottles of alcohol like he's a thug.

    I mean, it looks like he snagged those photos from demotivational pictures labeled douchebag. The sad part is we all know he didn't.
     
  13. NickV

    NickV Float On
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    3,015
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    So I got a Job

    Nigga you don't even know me
    O.
    O okai.
     
  14. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    Quit trying to start something its not going to catch on.




















    newfag.
     
  15. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    why r u postin in threads from the 24th......



    oldcum... i don't want it to catch on cuz its for me.. bitch nigga....
     
  16. NickV

    NickV Float On
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    3,015
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    So I got a Job

    CAUSE I NEVER GET ON THIS SITE AND I THOUGHT I'D REPLY TO YO' "BITCH NIGGA" ass.

    okay newfag.
     
  17. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    u wanna start beef u do it in my thread...not gonna let my fame shine off on u....

    this was beautiful....

    but that bitch nigga below u...started shiit all ovah again
     
  18. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job


    oh i get it umad.
     
  19. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    gotmehard bubu.
     
  20. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I got a Job

    BEWARE WHITE MAN ACTING BLACK.
     
< Gregislacrosse | brendan w >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site