Adblock breaks this site

So I don't know if I should do anything more.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by madhacker14, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    So, here is the deal. It was the last day of school, and I decided I'd go hang out with two of my friends who walk home. As we're leaving, this girl who is a known "slut" is running and crying, and my friend being the ass he is starts laughing and was shouting "Whats the matter, did you get raped or something?" She kept crying and running, and my friend got her to come over. Apparently she went to her friends house, who was a black male, who locked her in his room with him, and said "If I'm brining you home, I need something in return." And continued to pull out his genitals to her, he tried to force himself to have sex with her, and managed to run, and get out of the house.. She left the home, and went torwards the school for help. We got her to my friends house and gave her a ride home, and encouraged to call the authorities, and I know she didn't. It's been biting away at me for the last few hours, and I don't know if there is anything more I SHOULD do, or even CAN do. I know the girls information, because she was in my 1st period all year, and I know the male's information.
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    Report him to the police and ask to remain anonymous. Talk to her parents or her about it , etc.
     
  3. Birdhouse

    Birdhouse Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    Punch his face in.
     
  4. Mac_Generals

    Mac_Generals Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2010
    Posts:
    1,164
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    i agree with gohanforever...
     
  5. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    But in all seriousity, I'd perfer to keep out of the situation, but help as much as I can. I may try that tommarow Gohan, but I hear is she has no cooperation, there isn't a point. Worth a try though I assume.
     
  6. Birdhouse

    Birdhouse Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    Yes it is worth a try, do it man.
     
  7. Angelmax

    Angelmax Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    2,193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    It's her business, unless she asks you to you shouldn't do anything.
    That said, if she asks you to help her you absolutely should. From what you've said you don't necessarily know why he tried to do it, if they were friends he was probably high or something.
     
  8. Guineapigcal

    Guineapigcal Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    Intervene to keep her safe but do no more because as has been said, it's her choice. Seeing as it's over now, I doubt the guy will go any further... he didn't get sexy time and he knows that there's no chance now.
     
  9. Hookups

    Hookups He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a Gentleman
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Posts:
    778
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    So I don't know if I should do anything more.

    Sit down and talk to her.

    Ask her if she would like to call the authorities; if she does, go ahead and tell them the story and ask to remain anonymous.

    If she is ok, then just maybe get to know her and try to make her feel better anyways.
     
< free invites to lockerz really need them | GB help please look... >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site