Adblock breaks this site

SMFH at playerauctions

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by sazy, Sep 10, 2015.

  1. sazy

    sazy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    So 2 weeks ago I bought 600m from playerauctions.

    As soon as I bought the gold and my money taken from my card

    BOOM account suspended.

    I have contacted them asking them why I have not been refunded and why im suspended.

    Facts: never attempted to scam them.
    have bought billions of gold.

    being treated like shit not received my money back

    I just dont know really. Im just pissed though

    check it

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Im just really gd salty right now
     
  2. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Pm Playerauctions your issue. He's a director over at player auctions. I'm sure he'll help you with your problem.
     
  3. Darkest Dream

    Darkest Dream I prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes.
    Darkest Dream Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    7,457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    544
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    624783392625524785
    Sythe RSPS Player Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Doge Halloween 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Off Topic Participant Gohan has AIDS
    Heidy Lawrence
    SMFH at playerauctions

    PA has gone really downhill lately.
     
  4. RLdiamond

    RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    153
    SMFH at playerauctions

    I am looking to buy for a Main 07 for me to start using permanently, Definitely not going to use PA anymore!
     
  5. Darkest Dream

    Darkest Dream I prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes.
    Darkest Dream Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    7,457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    544
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    624783392625524785
    Sythe RSPS Player Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Doge Halloween 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Off Topic Participant Gohan has AIDS
    Heidy Lawrence
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Make an account on your own IP, using your own email address.

    Hire a skiller to get some desired starter stats. Hire people who do void/fire capes/defenders/torso's to get some untradeables banked.

    That'd by my recommendation.
     
  6. sazy

    sazy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    I just don't think that it is right, I get the runaround every single time I contact them.

    They have no business ethnics at all in my eyes especially knowing that I literally buy a walmart moneycard and buy gold every chance I can.


    The bann for multiple accounts is a joke on top of that as well.

    Multiple accounts lol.
     
  7. Dil

    Dil Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2013
    Posts:
    811
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014 Christmas 2014 Easter 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Voluntaryist MushyMuncher SytheSteamer Halloween 2015
    SMFH at playerauctions

    This, and the other threads I've been seeing, makes me want to stay away from PlayerAuctions.
     
  8. Brad

    Brad Previously named: brad799
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Posts:
    828
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    21
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Doge
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Never trusted PA even more so after seeing this thread, wish you the best of luck
     
  9. Manipulate

    Manipulate Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Don't even buy from PA, it's trash...
     
  10. sazy

    sazy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    110% confirmed I was scammed by playerauctions.

    Not only did they just insult my intelligence

    they literally decided they would send me an email saying that my ticket was closed. (nothing to do with returning my money or account)

    Then sent me a survey.

    Lmfao Unreal

    im only using sythe users

    man im fucking pissed about my money
     
  11. Naxious

    Naxious -- Fashion for the senses --
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2012
    Posts:
    2,952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SytheSteamer Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2015 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Halloween 2014 Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Tier 1 Prizebox
    SMFH at playerauctions

    sorry to hear that.. dont use pa now :D
     
  12. deadmou5e

    deadmou5e Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2015
    Posts:
    1,586
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,196
    SMFH at playerauctions

    you lost $600? i'd be fuming ... i wouldn't let that go at all
     
  13. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Assuming this was RS3 gold, so only 170$.

    But as ghast said above, I HIGHLY advise you pm PlayerAuctions here on sythe, so that he can handle it. Not sure how efficient he is, and I am in no way saying he will resolve it, but he seems like he does at least try to handle it. Keep in mind, he only comes on Sythe every now and again, so it'll be awhile for him to see it.
     
  14. fext

    fext Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Never really seen issues with playerauctions, But that's not fair that they suspended your account, and have not refunded your card.
     
  15. sazy

    sazy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Sad part is, I know they deal with scammers all the time. So I can understand their issues there.

    But the fucking fact I get suspended and no refund then close my ticket and send a survey.

    someone needs to go to beverly hills pull them out their mansion and beat the shit out of them
     
  16. Doing

    Doing Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2015
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Unique ID:
    981983720699490334
    SMFH at playerauctions

    That's a walmart prepaid card. I believe the use of that may be some sort of factor of the suspension
     
  17. sazy

    sazy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions



    I've been using them for 2 years why suspend me now lol and why keep taking my money if it's in tc
     
  18. Accounts Shop

    Accounts Shop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    I don't know if it's only me but i've tried numerous times, with numerous browsers to create an account selling thread and everytime i was redirected to the homepage ... contacted their support a few times and they appear to be clueless ... never used PA and that does not encourage me to start using it.

    Are there any alternatives to PA for secure trades?
     
  19. LuckyD

    LuckyD Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2013
    Posts:
    580
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    This or if no one really responds, just call your Bank and charge it back...you won't be out the $170, just your time :p
     
  20. Manipulate

    Manipulate Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SMFH at playerauctions

    Maybe all you people who got scammed can make scam reports against the Sythhe profile? Or is that not allowed or something?
     
< Buying Rsgp | how does account buying work on sythe? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site