silverado94 banned

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by jeff2323, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
silverado94 banned
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 21, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  2. jeff2323
    Referrals:

jeff2323 Guest

silverado94 banned

My account Silverado94 got banned for ban evasion. I recently moved back to my parents house and didn't know my brother already had an account on sythe so I got banned. I bought a maxed osrs account a few days before the ban and that account was recovered by the original owner who I bought the account from. I still have access to the original email of the osrs account which is the login but he recovered it and I spent 1b osrs on the account. His sythe name is daxerbate. I have proof of the sale

3. Unread #2 - Nov 22, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

silverado94 banned

As we have no way of verifying if this account was your brothers, you will need to request a pardon and repay the victim(s).

For your report, you will need to report a scammer here - you can make a guest post in that forum the same way you made one here.

< RE: https://www.sythe.org/threads/3790345/kips-requesting-a-pardon-for-ban/ | TWC? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site