Adblock breaks this site

*Sigh* Need help.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Um0d, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Um. I didn't gave to her, she was busy with some of stuffs. Tomorrow afternoon, definitely I will give her. I'll let them to know how is it going. :)
     
  2. Simple

    Simple Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Don't keep putting it off, actually give it to her tomorrow. :p
     
  3. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    No, I wasn't. Well, I'll do that tomorrow. Need to know when it's gonna be right tine to give her... Like? So I know when she is ready.
     
  4. Hexium

    Hexium Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    For your sake I hope everything works out man. Just give her the letter and smile..make sure you add your facebook info or something like that onto the letter. Just hand her the letter, smile, walk away. If she doesn't add you? Who cares. There's plenty of fish in the sea man you just gotta keep going.

    Good luck.
     
  5. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Yeah, that what i will do that tomorrow afternoon. Thanks. When the bus is coming on way to pick me up, ill give her and get in the bus. :)
     
  6. Hexium

    Hexium Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    I really hope you did it man, come back and update us already!
     
  7. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Yes, I'll give her on this afternoon, um other 10 hours. I'll see her around 4pm, my current time now is 6.24AM. :) yep I'll update. :)
     
  8. Hexium

    Hexium Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    ahh alright...good luck
     
  9. Hexium

    Hexium Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    what happend man?
     
  10. Simple

    Simple Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    How did it go man? Did you give her the note?
     
  11. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Hey. :) well, yesterday was pretty raining, so I asked one student that we're friendly, I asked him, I'm nervous to give her a note, then a student was laugh so loudly. A friend was say no, I was like oh no then accept it, finally my bus came firstly, I walked to a girl, she was like what the hell? I gave her a letter then I came to get in the bus then a girl was laughed front of me. I was like oh no, probably she isn't interested me. When I get home and I was like I'm immature. A few hours later she added me, I was like I accept or not now. I click accept, she straight away pop out on the chat on the Facebook. I was like whoa! Then she's laughing and nice. Finally got her name! Probably will having a date her sooner. ;)
     
  12. Hexium

    Hexium Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Dude thats awesome.. I was really hoping for it to go well.. Hurry up and date her already
     
  13. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Haha. I'm taking my time to date with him.
     
  14. D2Killz

    D2Killz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    398
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    OMG, that's awesome!:D
     
  15. Um0d

    Um0d Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    450
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Haha! Thanks. I just can't describes about her such as face, etc. She's beauty.
     
  16. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Just like to remind everyone to keep it serious and please don't spam the thread. As for one topic, keep us updated please. We are here for any advice if you need anymore.
     
  17. Never Back Down

    Never Back Down Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Posts:
    1,159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Damn man, would be so hard for me to do if i were deaf. Was enjoying reading all this from start, good luck with her bro ;) by the way, how old are you?
     
  18. Simple

    Simple Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    I'm glad it worked man. Keep us updated on how things go over the next couple of weeks.
     
  19. Khalifa

    Khalifa Member

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2011
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    I know those schools and your district...all Tara girls are sluts, deadset.
    My oldest friend goes to Tara...I know all the "queen bitches" and they're all sluts. Trust me on this.
     
  20. i noob killer i

    i noob killer i Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    2,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    *Sigh* Need help.

    Well done I am glad you got what you wanted.
     
< Borrowing Phat / Masks / Santas | Hello Syth, Its me again. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site