Adblock breaks this site

Sickest shit I've ever written

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Abernathy, May 1, 2012.

  1. Abernathy

    Abernathy Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sickest shit I've ever written

    100% me


    If you got a piece you better be quick on the draw/
    Put you to sleep when the hollow point slip through your jaw/
    Leave you on a ventilator while you sip through a straw/
    My Flow give you salmonella cuz I spit it so raw/

    Slayin these amateurs with a flow past legendary/
    Colder than Alaska in the middle of January/
    I'm plottin your death as you're sitting there sedentary/
    Slaughter your relatives like the beef was hereditary/

    Exterminating your family when I decapitate your kin/
    Desecrating your vanity when I lacerate your skin/
    Illustrating my insanity that's cultivating within/
    And orchestrate a calamity that's devastatingly grim/
    I'll Coordinate a tragedy and Incinerate your men/
    I'll Mutilate your anatomy and amputate your limbs/
    I'll Assassinate you candidly to validate your end/
    Til you're a coagulating casualty disintegrating in the wind/
    ^raw
     
  2. OMG DRAGON CLAWZ

    OMG DRAGON CLAWZ Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2011
    Posts:
    528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Sickest shit I've ever written

    lacks a good flow, words are put simply just to rhyme, and sophisticated words don't make a rap sound cooler.
    Thumbs Down.
     
  3. Abernathy

    Abernathy Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sickest shit I've ever written

    Exterminate your family, decapitating your kin/
    Desecrating your vanity when I lacerate your skin/
    Illustrating my insanity cultivating within/
    And orchestrate calamity that's devastatingly grim/
    Coordinate a tragedy and Incinerate your men/
    I'll Mutilate your anatomy and amputate your limbs/
    I'll Assassinate you candidly to validate your end/
    coagulating casualty, dissipate in the wind/

    ^Fixed
    Flows perfectly, 15 syllables per line
    You have no idea how hard it is to use this many multis and have it still make sense AND be clever AND flow at the same time.
     
  4. kill dank

    kill dank Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Sickest shit I've ever written

    Are you white?
     
  5. sm321

    sm321 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    2,514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sickest shit I've ever written

  6. Abernathy

    Abernathy Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sickest shit I've ever written

    lol, why?
     
< I Swear To God!! I'll Give 7m To Someone Who Will | Mother of god... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site