Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I J oO P I, Sep 27, 2007.

Sick Acc For SaLe!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  2. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    Selling this amazing staker, however i dont want it anymore willing to let go for 5m, i will not go first in trade, either you go first, we use ur MM that u payed fees for... Thanks, all info will be told in trade, My MSN ADDRESS is in my sig :)

    There is 11 prayer because i staked my mates santa and won, he was mad because i "could have lost it", i didnt anyway but we fell out and he knew my pass and got that and left a msg in the friends list, 11 prayer only adds 1 combat so it is still V. Good.

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:23 PM
  4. Skateboard_jay
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2007
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skateboard_jay Forum Addict
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    edited much =D
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:26 PM
  6. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    yeh? spam much? its a staker, not a skiller dont need to see acc stats son. Thanks and off my thread you go boy.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:29 PM
  8. QsK ShoTz
    Referrals:
    0

    QsK ShoTz Guest

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    B U m P
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:32 PM
  10. Skateboard_jay
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2007
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skateboard_jay Forum Addict
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    o i got schooled yu make no sense
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 27, 2007 at 5:33 PM
  12. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    Any offers or are people just going to get there post count high by spamming like the guy above.. ^.^
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 27, 2007 at 6:31 PM
  14. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    no offers then?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM
  16. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    membership was payed by sms, and combat lvl is only 89?! there amazing stats for its level.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 27, 2007 at 6:49 PM
  18. one 2 three 4
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    one 2 three 4 Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    Vouch for J OO P, hope you sell account Very TRUSTWORTHY! Sold me rune pure i went first, with the 5m very good transaction!!!
     
  19. Unread #10 - Sep 27, 2007 at 7:07 PM
  20. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    any more offers before i go two bed?
     
  21. Unread #11 - Sep 28, 2007 at 8:02 AM
  22. I J oO P I
    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    Errrm Back now, No new bids?! :O
     
  23. Unread #12 - Sep 28, 2007 at 8:33 AM
  24. potshot
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Posts:
    668
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    potshot Apprentice
    Banned

    Sick Acc For SaLe!!!

    How many times are you going to sell this acc?

    he even has the vouch from the last person he scammed in his sig....



    thread
    thread
     
< Auto Fmer | Selling lvl 3 wc skiller cheap!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site