ShyName's Free Firecape

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Shyname, Mar 12, 2011.

ShyName's Free Firecape
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM
  2. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    ShyName's Firecape Service
    Since I'm a "newcomer" I will not charge more than 2m/cape this is only to collect a few vouches.
    *Note. The capes are only free if you're at wave 55+
    Once i've gotten some Vouches the capes will Cost more.
    Also i don't mine going first.
    Also Please Read The Whole Thread.


    Status
    Unavailable
    [​IMG]
    1st cape.​




    Post your msn Here and add my msn.
    if you haven't posted here i wont add u on msn.
    Msn: [email protected]



    Hey And welcome to my Caping service.
    ​

    Main Gear Best-Good-Bad
    *Note. I don't expect any1 to have Best of everything.
    *Note. I can provide some of the Equipment myself.
    Head-Pernix/Armadyl-Archer/Verac's-God Coif/karil's coif/Mitre
    Cape-Soul War Cape/Ava's-God Cloak
    Amulet-Ranging/fury-Glory/Stole
    Ammo-Diamond+/Bolt Racks- Broad/Adamant
    Weapon-Karil's Crossbow-Chaotic/Rune Crossbow
    Body-Pernix/Armadyl-Karil's-Black D'hide
    Shield-Divine/elysian-Spectral/Falador3+/Dfs/Bss-God Book/none
    Legs-Pernix/Armadyl-Any Barrows Legs
    Gloves-Best Rfd/Mercemary's Gloves-Black Vambs-None
    Boots-Ranger-Snakeskin
    Ring-Archer(i)/archer-Explorer

    Requirements

    Ordering Format.


    Terms of Service
    You do not log on your account till I say I'm done, or no refunds.
    I reserve the right to refuse any cape.
    I am not to hold responsible if your accounts gets: Muted, Locked or Banned
    If i fail I'll refund 50% of cost. and redo cape free.
    I'll keep you updated on msn/skype.




    ​
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:08 PM
  4. Xx Firecape xX
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xx Firecape xX Forum Addict

    ShyName's Free Firecape

  5. Unread #3 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:13 PM
  6. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape


    as i understand.. i don't have to be at jad just a "completed firecape" but it can also mean i need to have the message in chatbox.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  8. Xx Firecape xX
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xx Firecape xX Forum Addict

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    as I understand, WHEN I FIRST MADE MINE, it had to be at jad, because anyone could get that cape, and you could say you did yourself.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  10. noob master
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    noob master Guru
    Banned

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    this seems really fishy..
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:31 PM
  12. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    Let it be as fishy as u want it do me.

    i'm trying to gain some vouches and trust here.

    every1 starts off somewhere. this is my call.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  14. noob master
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    noob master Guru
    Banned

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    I'll add you on msn. Interested in getting a cape.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM
  16. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    Added u on msn.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Mar 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM
  18. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    First Cape done.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Mar 12, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  20. SRVDean
    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SRVDean Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    I have a main with 84 Def/ 79 range/ 61 prayer. Can you do it now, and do you take RSGP?

    EDIT: I need the whole cave run done, not just a Jad kill.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Mar 12, 2011 at 11:31 PM
  22. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    i only take rsgp. but i can't do now.
    add me on msn i'll do tomorrow when i wake up
     
  23. Unread #12 - Mar 13, 2011 at 1:12 AM
  24. Xx Firecape xX
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Posts:
    597
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xx Firecape xX Forum Addict

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    Ahh looks much better now. Maybe go through and try to make your thread more cosmetically appealing
     
  25. Unread #13 - Mar 13, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  26. vision2die4
    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    vision2die4 Forum Addict
    Banned

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    can you do this if I only have 20 prayer? I know it might be hard but im willing to pay more?
     
  27. Unread #14 - Mar 13, 2011 at 1:39 PM
  28. Shyname
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shyname Member

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    No. it can't be done with only 20 prayer.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Mar 13, 2011 at 3:19 PM
  30. vashanddou
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2011
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    vashanddou Active Member
    Banned

    ShyName's Free Firecape

    If you supply your own equipment/supplies. I'll re-imburse you and pay extra. can even use a MM.
    (been scammed to many times now)
     
< Need Cape tired of Scammers | Free defender / firecapes. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site