Adblock breaks this site

Should I still send in querys?-read.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by megaman 2006, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    I've been trying to send in query's for a friend, to get his account unbanned. They pretty much permanently banned him for negative credit,; which I think is crap, since I've just paid the negative credit off on plenty of my accounts before.

    Well the last reply I sent in they said this:

    [​IMG]

    Should I continue sending in query's? Do you think it would help?

    If you want to, you can post replies for me to send in. Any help is appreciated.















    By the way, if you noticed what was in the Google bar; good eye. It was just a joke for the lulz
     
  2. 2ndarrow2

    2ndarrow2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    Its still worth a try.. its said different times of the day may give you better chances, unless you can find there phone number and talk to them 1 on 1 is the best option you could have.

    Also pay them back on what you didn't pay Im sure its not much that will make your chances again.
     
  3. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    They don't allow the account to start new subscriptions, or else it probably would be paid off.
     
  4. 2ndarrow2

    2ndarrow2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    Mail them the cash. you can find them on www.jagex.com or somethig

    EDIT: Also write a letter in there saying your sorry and everything I think you know how to write a good letter so GL
     
  5. U Got Fried

    U Got Fried Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2008
    Posts:
    643
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    they said they wouldnt so too bad dont
     
  6. DooshyFries

    DooshyFries Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2007
    Posts:
    498
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    I have 3 accounts in total that have been wrongfully banned,
    sending querys is no help,
    although I heard that some have unbanned their accounts that way.
     
  7. Dark Devil

    Dark Devil Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2008
    Posts:
    735
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    I would keep doing it and annoy the hell out of them until they unban him!
     
  8. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    Posted a picture of another query. Guess if your sending in querys, better be your account.

    I was doing it for a friend.

    [​IMG]
     
  9. Legendx

    Legendx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I still send in querys?-read.

    Just keep doing it they will unban you eventually
     
< selling range/2h ownage :) | <,/\,> Selling Rune Zerker <,/\,> >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site