Adblock breaks this site

Should I PK with this character?

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by udels, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Rubix]

    [Rubix] Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    Pretty much.
     
  2. Norwaypk3r

    Norwaypk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    Like everyone says, bot ur stats up, bot some money, buy vesta, claws or ags whatever:)
     
  3. 2fast4u2race

    2fast4u2race Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    Combat: 81
    Attack: 64
    Strength:69
    Defense:64
    HP:66
    Range:get to ffs i quit it sucks
    Prayer:Get to 70
    Magic:get your magic to atleast 82 if you finished desert treasure, if not 85.
     
  4. jamesodell

    jamesodell Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    umm get your strengh higher
     
  5. NextSoulreaper

    NextSoulreaper Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Posts:
    865
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    I suggest getting your mage up, and if your doing p2p do bounty hunter.
     
  6. Nkay x

    Nkay x Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Should I PK with this character?

    The best way to PK successfully is by springing surprises on people. I mean, if you have 99 str you can hit like 40, where as with your strength you could probably hit like 20 max, and at at 20 HP the other player is going to eat. A similar rule also applys for if you use a DDS, at your max hit range, they're just going to eat. Stick to your pures or get strength maxed on your main.
     
  7. MiP2

    MiP2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2009
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I PK with this character?

    Don't even consider about logging into PvP/BH servers.
     
< Need Zerker Help | How Put Member On Your Account? Look Here >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site