Adblock breaks this site

Should I come back to RS?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by Aura34, Aug 31, 2012.

  1. Dkay

    Dkay Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Posts:
    814
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I come back to RS?

    definitely come back to it, just lay off the gambling and do something like pvp or pvm for money :)
     
  2. joj0r

    joj0r Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2009
    Posts:
    1,740
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Oktoberfest 2013 Halloween 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox Christmas 2013
    Should I come back to RS?

    i've heard guild wars 2 should be great
     
  3. MMA

    MMA Cinderella Man
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    2,324
    Referrals:
    1,519
    Sythe Gold:
    1,075
    Should I come back to RS?

    I wouldn't bother. I've found a private server that's stable and has a good economy which is pretty enjoyable.
     
  4. Predictable

    Predictable Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2012
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I come back to RS?

    Honestly no. My friend was in a similar situation and every time he got money through hard work or skilling he'd eventually lose it staking. The game's not that fun even when you're rich (so I've heard) so I can only say I would't. If you enjoy playing without gambling then come back otherwise don't.
     
  5. Brendan

    Brendan Your friendly neighbourhood cuck
    $50 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    8,418
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016 MushyMuncher Tier 1 Prizebox
    Should I come back to RS?

    I don't understand why everyone is saying don't come back because you'll lose all of your money through Gambling and Staking. I've never really gambled or staked before and I was still able to enjoy the game.
     
  6. Predictable

    Predictable Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2012
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Should I come back to RS?

    Well he said that he has done it multiple times, so it seems he is/was addicted. Addictions are hard to break typically so if it will just cause the same outcome in the end why waste more time on it. If you've never staked you probably don't understand for lack of better term.
     
< WoAH!!!! "Summer Storm Ring" IS SwEET!!!! | Titanium scape >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site