Shop4RS Ban.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Shop4RS-ALT, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Shop4RS Ban.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2015 at 5:58 PM
  2. Shop4RS-ALT
    Referrals:
    0

    Shop4RS-ALT Guest

    Shop4RS Ban.

    Regarding this: http://www.sythe.org/report-ban-evader/1873675-qwazzie2-shop4rs.html

    Hey. I would like to say I am a little shocked by the ban but after reading the thing I understand the view point of the moderator and understand he is just doing his job. I only found out about this scam when I went to rent a maxed main of Wise and he can vouch for me being shocked lol. I am in no way affiliated with the account I_Own_You. But I will agree to be affilated with Qwazzie2. He is my brother.

    He was first trying to sell the 90 Miner, but couldn't get any good offers for it so I gave him money for it IRL. Hence the reason I am selling it. I did not know that my brother had been banned. He quit RS and Sythe recently but I will ask him to jump onto his account to check. I have been trying to gain vouches for account sales, buying gold and renting accounts to gain enough vouches to start a business here and would not jeoprodize that for shortterm gain.

    I do not feel I should be held accountable for something that my brother did when I am trying hard to earn my place in the Sythe community.

    Thanks for reading this guys. If you want to talk more about it you can add me on Skype at Shop4RS or I'm sure you have other ways of contacting people.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 18, 2015 at 4:09 AM
  4. video
    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2007
    Posts:
    27,244
    Referrals:
    77
    Sythe Gold:
    1,033
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    178390610103894016
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

    video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

    Shop4RS Ban.

    Since we cannot verify claims of familial relations, we ban all profiles that share the same household IPs. You or your brother would need to make a pardon, also it looks like your brother sold the 91 miner to another user and scammed him for it
     
< Wolfdog Banned - Can someone please remove the Skype from my profile? | Not evading >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site