Adblock breaks this site

Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

Discussion in 'RuneScape Scripts, Botting, and Plugins' started by mrfreakingpeanut, Aug 9, 2009.

  1. mrfreakingpeanut

    mrfreakingpeanut Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    787
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

    I have been somewhat reluctant lately to share this account however I have recently decided that I really want to and am looking to find someone who really can help make this a good account.

    Stats:
    50 att
    65 str
    60 range
    70 mage
    78 fishing

    Dt Done
    HFD done

    I need a person who is mature and can hold a conversation somewhat, I apologize if I have booted you from sharing in the past, you just weren't what I needed.

    You must also be somewhat trusted on this site, no leechers, have a few vouches, and most of all respect what I want to do with the account.

    Add my msn.
     
  2. killer kane503

    killer kane503 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

    killer kane503 here, were talking on msn
     
  3. Ziyo123

    Ziyo123 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

    HEY, Ill add you on msn now.
     
  4. wild toothbrush

    wild toothbrush Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Posts:
    753
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

    well i could train this like 4hours a day and listen to what u say BUT when ure done with me if u actullay use me then 1 day change the pass after i took my time to totally help u u kick me out wud u do tht?
     
  5. mrfreakingpeanut

    mrfreakingpeanut Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    787
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sharing future G Mauler/Blitzer

    Closed, KillerKane is doing a damn good job so far.
     
< Sharing/Selling 4 Letter Range Pure! | renting acount >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site