Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by snooozzzy1, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sharing Account Please!!!! =D
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:07 AM
  2. snooozzzy1
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    snooozzzy1 Newcomer

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    Hi guys and girls I am currently looking for someone to share an account with because atm I am hardcore botting my main and don't want to interrupt his lvling so yea I am new to this forum so i don't expect you to all trust me but yea my msn is [email protected] so yep pm me f2p or p2p I don't care what type of account thanks peoples! :nuts:

    PLEASE REPLY GUYS
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:10 AM
  4. Blood Hound
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2009
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blood Hound Forum Addict

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    Begging is not allowed :p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:12 AM
  6. Blackkk
    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    1,072
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blackkk Guru
    Banned

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    I'll make a level 3 and let you play on it some if you want.
    I'll help too of course
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:13 AM
  8. PureiElite
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    353
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PureiElite Sythe.org Addict
    Banned

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    Yeah and I think account sharing isn't allowed either.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:15 AM
  10. Blood Hound
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2009
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blood Hound Forum Addict

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    It isnt This thread already has been reported =D
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 1, 2010 at 5:31 AM
  12. snooozzzy1
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    snooozzzy1 Newcomer

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    lol well sorry i didnt know it wasnt allowed ?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 1, 2010 at 6:19 AM
  14. Hardstylezgamer
    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    500
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hardstylezgamer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    i wouldnt be sharing an account with you :D you just made ur acc today
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  16. Sindrefyrn
    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2008
    Posts:
    2,542
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sindrefyrn Power, Wisdom and Courage.
    Do Not Trade

    Sharing Account Please!!!! =D

    This goes under begging rule.
     
< [paypal] Selling a skiller with 3.5m cash 74 fishing [paypal] | Need an estimate on what my acc is worth. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site