Adblock breaks this site

>>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Huckle Bear, Sep 13, 2009.

  1. Huckle Bear

    Huckle Bear Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    Well Im sharing a level 135 with 2310 total level and I need someone to make money train skills and just have fun, I will give out password when I know who I will share with and if you meet up to your qualifications over 2 weeks I will share all recovery info!! I will meet in game for anyone who wants and show pictures:embar:

    Here is what Im looking for!

    Hours Played Per Week: 24+
    Able To Make Atleast: 800k+ an hour
    Able To Train Skills Fairly Fast
    Trustworthy
    Friendly


    Please Post your qualifications Or Email me at: [email protected] Or add me at: [email protected]
    Looking Forward To Meeting you!
     
  2. run_itsa_charlie

    run_itsa_charlie Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    I'm interested =P I'll add you on msn
     
  3. guy-pod

    guy-pod Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2008
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    heyy
    very intereseted seeing as how my mian just got hacked and i dont have an acc now:(
    i thinki meet all those qualitifcations and i can play that much easily.
    add my msn to talk more [email protected]
    thanks
     
  4. King Redy

    King Redy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    Hello,

    I meet all of your qualifications. I can easily make over 2-5M an hour. I have the time and experience playing the game to bring you in ALOT of Exp and Gold :). I have around 5 vouches so that helps.. I also have a level 133 with 300M Gold that I can prove.. Add me on MSN: [email protected]
     
  5. Cheese ftw

    Cheese ftw Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2009
    Posts:
    824
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    Only way you can make 800k+ hour is Nat running.
    So that guy saying 2-5m an hour is BSing.
    Goodluck.
     
  6. King Redy

    King Redy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    You think that there are not other ways to make 2-5M an hour? Want me to prove it in-game? gtfo.
     
  7. Bwuk Welfare

    Bwuk Welfare Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    I'm very interested, i do own a lvl 135 myself but its locked.
    Add my msn it's in my sig
     
  8. v1c3

    v1c3 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    lol, becarefull, 90% os sythe people are scammers..sign me up though i wanna try :)
     
  9. v1c3

    v1c3 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    i own a lvl 132 im trieng o get rid of, can show you too..started since 2004..
     
  10. LethalSh0ts

    LethalSh0ts Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Posts:
    623
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    correction making 2-5m an hour is easily possible to reach. Merching is one of the most populair one. Goodluck sharing this account consider this as a free bump sir.
     
  11. damon1811

    damon1811 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    I can share with you if you want me to good at making money,
     
  12. yezun

    yezun Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

  13. Bwuk Welfare

    Bwuk Welfare Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    ppl saying hes not trustable and this post was 2months ago.
     
  14. v1c3

    v1c3 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    get on msn :3
     
  15. Dwilliams0212

    Dwilliams0212 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    Get at me. I'm intersted.
     
  16. yezun

    yezun Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    im a awesome money maker and im 19 i have some college classes but thats all i can get on alot im also trust worthy. i can make about 1-1.6m each hour sometimes a fail and make like 700k a hour but usally 1.3m or so
     
  17. Lil' Birdy

    Lil' Birdy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    I sent you an Email hun :)
     
  18. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    Some stats would be nice to know first
     
  19. yoyotw666

    yoyotw666 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    986
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    add me i guess?
     
  20. Gameruler

    Gameruler Formerly known as Gameruler93
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Posts:
    523
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Discord Unique ID:
    112295257307107328
    >>>>Sharing A Level 135 With 2310 Total! Read for info!<<<<

    I say pick me.

    Why?

    I am the oldest member who posted here. gf
     
< Runescape account Swap/Sell/Buying? | selling good starter main cb 85 f2p >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site