Adblock breaks this site

Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sentinel4536, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. sentinel4536

    sentinel4536 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    Hi Im Sentinel4536!!! I Am Doing Free Firecaping.... When I Say Free I Mean I Supply But The Cape Is 4 Mil... And A Vouch If U Dont Mind... We Can Get A Mm To Hold The Money... We Will Use Master Killer Or U Can Go First...

    Post Here If U Want It Done...
     
  2. rsinit

    rsinit Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    i will let you but i want to give money after u can show me the cape on my acc and have two rs worlds up and multi-log and i give cash to your other acc and if i log etc u can just drop the cape...
    add my msn [email protected]
     
  3. sentinel4536

    sentinel4536 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    Add Me On Msn... Its In Sig
     
  4. AlexOwnzz

    AlexOwnzz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    says your offline
     
  5. AlexOwnzz

    AlexOwnzz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

  6. iHammerSmashFace

    iHammerSmashFace Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    1,053
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    Doing my pures cape! he supplying all!!

    Ill post back to tell ya when he is done or if he is false firecaper!!
    :D
     
  7. AlexOwnzz

    AlexOwnzz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    pft i let him but he went straight to bank then logged off once he realized i had a pin
     
  8. sentinel4536

    sentinel4536 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    omfg i put all my stuff on alexxs account and he took it back with my stuff on it... dont trust him
     
  9. br4n5

    br4n5 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    ge on msn might help =p
     
  10. AlexOwnzz

    AlexOwnzz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    rofl? i took nothing i got on my acc with nothing soo stfu flammer
     
  11. AlexOwnzz

    AlexOwnzz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    idk what he has against me , besides me rushing him :p
     
  12. iHammerSmashFace

    iHammerSmashFace Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    1,053
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    lol pretty funny, he logged off and claimed to be hacked.. after realizing I had pin... also he tried to talk me into letting him have pin after i remove all valuables... didnt do waht he coulda.. but ya very suspicious
     
  13. c r 7 m a nu

    c r 7 m a nu Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    i kno i kno hes a newb =p
     
  14. Damo102

    Damo102 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    ok, how about this, ill let u do mine, bank pin will be set, recoveries set, and we use an ex-official MM of MY choice
     
  15. I own Tu madre

    I own Tu madre Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sentinel4536's Free Firecaping!!!!! I Supply!!!

    lol he's a scammer, i let him on my acc and he went to teh bank and logged off, lucky i had a pin and only 200 tokkul on me >_>
     
< lets offend two types people in one post!!! | Selling 71 mining account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site