Adblock breaks this site

Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Swaily, Feb 16, 2013.

  1. Swaily

    Swaily Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2013
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

    Hey everyone! I'm a player since early 2002 who recently quit RS in the summer of 2012. I plan to come back for the return of 2007 Runescape. I really have no use in this name anymore. Post your offers for the name "World 66" below! http://gyazo.com/66db0a1b72435f08bfc9a8d9e8e356f9
    Info about the name World 66: "World 66" is the world of riots. It was also the world that the Falador Massacre took place, the legendary riot of Wilderness & Free Trade being removed. People still use this world today for huge riots. It is a very valuable name and I'm not taking anything less than 100M.
     
  2. Belumoth

    Belumoth R.I.P. Lé Kingdoms
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    2,291
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,723
    Le Kingdoms Player Spam Forum Participant Writing Competition Winner <3 n4n0
    Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

    try posting here you will have more luck
     
  3. The Hungry Slug

    The Hungry Slug Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2013
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

    I have an account 3 letter name... w 66:)
     
  4. Medol

    Medol Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2013
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

    requested a move to name sales.
    btw i'll offer 50m to start
     
  5. sellinsumnamez

    sellinsumnamez Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2013
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sellling the legendary name "World 66"

    omfg, that is legendary.. damn
     
< [RSGP Only] Selling Rare Name [Becoming RFT] | [Buying] Rare RFT names [Buying] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site