Adblock breaks this site

Selling Zerker Pure !! 99 STRENGTH 94 MAGE!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by John Dough, Sep 12, 2017.

  1. John Dough

    John Dough Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling Zerker Pure !! 99 STRENGTH 94 MAGE!

    Hi I'm Selling MY ZERKER Pure. I am not interested in zerkers this account use to be a pure and I regret the day I got it getting defence. I am selling this for CASH . Also accepting RSGP / SWAPS (Pures Only )!!

    [​IMG]

    Desert Treasure Done, MONKEY Madness DONE, RFD Only MITH GLOVES :(( (EX-Pure ) You Can Finish This Account Off SO Easily. VENG IS ALSO NEEDED !!


    Please Contact Me Here
    For More Info . Please No SCAMMERS/Bad Offers . Thx Offer Up Please

    My A.W For this is 200 $ !!
     
  2. John Dough

    John Dough Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling Zerker Pure !! 99 STRENGTH 94 MAGE!

    bump
     
< [Buying] Iron Pure account or Good Ironman | [S] Very nice zerker! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site