Selling Zerk [60-94-45]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Elvian101, Aug 25, 2015.

Selling Zerk [60-94-45]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 25, 2015 at 2:59 AM
  2. Elvian101
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Elvian101 Newcomer

    Selling Zerk [60-94-45]

    good slayer, perfect stats, didn't have dragon gloves in the bank but it almost has barrows gloves. Quest points Is 134 or something.

    [update] the account is 88 combat with 77 slayer and has a slayer helm imbued
    This account is perfect for staking, slaying, pking.

    Send me Skype and I will add you to discuss a real sale. and I will remove any recovery precautions.

    I want osgp or rsps pk gp.

    Gear
    http://i58.tinypic.com/nxmm8i.png

    Stats
    http://i61.tinypic.com/xaxhft.png
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 25, 2015 at 4:54 AM
  4. Early Sunset
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2015
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Early Sunset Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Zerk [60-94-45]

    kick it off with 20m I guess
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 25, 2015 at 2:06 PM
  6. Elvian101
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Elvian101 Newcomer

    Selling Zerk [60-94-45]

    bump update
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 25, 2015 at 6:08 PM
  8. Princeton
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    Princeton Member

    Selling Zerk [60-94-45]

    40m bid.
     
< Looking for maxed/closed to max zerk [READ] | 91 CMB AGS Zerker Pure - fire cape - torso - runegloves - lunars - 94 mage >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site