Adblock breaks this site

selling WoW acc for RSGP

Discussion in 'Archives' started by madhacker14, Dec 30, 2007.

  1. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    selling WoW acc for RSGP

    I dont want it, I dont use it, and i activated it a while ago and its USELESS to me! Its an activated key with like 25 days of mem. on it, and it has a level 5 on it already, and i dont need it, or want it, I HATE World Of Warcraft lol.
    Im selling for RSGP
    You go first or we do 50/50
    MSN. [email protected]
    AIM. Maggot94247
     
  2. RustyCrowbar

    RustyCrowbar Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling WoW acc for RSGP

    Sorry if you dont want me to post off-topic on your thread, but your the same as me, I thought it was as gay as elton john when I started playing. You just gotta play for longer and get levels, then you'll be fine, and btw how much rsgp are we talking about?, I may buy for my mate if tis not too pricey :D.
     
  3. madhacker14

    madhacker14 Guru

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,524
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    selling WoW acc for RSGP

    Im just looking for an offer to get thsi thing off my computer lol
     
  4. RustyCrowbar

    RustyCrowbar Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling WoW acc for RSGP

    3k Is My Offer. :D
     
< free training specializing in wc | Sell steam acc. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site