Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Doctor_W, Feb 6, 2015.

  1. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    Good day everyone,

    I am selling my 1 def pure. It is a 60 attack 1 def pure with 43 prayer.
    I am selling the account, because I do not use it. The bank, is organized and set for pking. The account is quested with mith gloves, and I have 3 holy books. Zamorak, Bandos, and Guthix. I am looking for rs07 gp, and will only go first with trusted and verified sythe users. Otherwise we will be using an OMM.

    I am the original user, and will give you all account details, including email that the account is registered under. Not macros/bot programs were even associated with this account. Heck, I haven't ever had a bot program on my computers haha.

    Below I have attached pictures that go along with the account. It was created in 06.
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/tqczrxxwd/account_pure_sales.png

    Log in:
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/nllhem5st/log_in.png

    Stats:
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/nllhem5st/log_in.png

    Bank: All shown comes with Account
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/h42kv3vfh/bank_pics.png

    Quests:
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/odo5dt9zx/quests.png

    Status: NO OFFENCES
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    http://s12.postimg.org/shp46b5y5/auth_status.png


    Thank you for your time.
    Please feel free to pm me or post to forums.
    Also comes with free 1month Mebership.

    Autowin: 25m
     
  2. silent ra1n

    silent ra1n Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    I'll offer $15 paypal.
     
  3. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    Thank you for the offer, but I am looking for RSGP only.
    Offer will be noted.
     
  4. silent ra1n

    silent ra1n Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    I would offer rsgp but I don't have an account, which is why I'm trying to buy this. I am very interested though.
     
  5. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~bump~
     
  6. ryan4795

    ryan4795 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2015
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    pm me
     
  7. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    Offer is noted, but looking for 07 rsgp.

    Thank you
     
  8. willzow

    willzow Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2014
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    $60 offer, pm me if interested
     
  9. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    Offer is noted. Looking for rsgp.

    Thank you
     
  10. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~BUMP~
     
  11. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    Please rsgp offer only. Will accept 07 or rs3.

    Thank you!
     
  12. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~Bump~
     
  13. ReaIity

    ReaIity Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2013
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    will give $45 paypal. not doing gp on a newcomer man
     
  14. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    And I am not doing unverified paypal. Sorry I've already had an experience with paypal prior to this, and would rather not have it happen again.

    thank you for the offer, and I have in my post that we would use an OMM.

    Offer is noted.
     
  15. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~Bump~
     
  16. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~Bump~
     
  17. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~Bump~
    A/w = 12m osrs
     
  18. Doctor_W

    Doctor_W Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2015
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Wickend 60 att - 1 Def Pure

    ~bump~
     
< Looking to buy a average level 3 skiller. | Buying OBBY MAULER >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site