Adblock breaks this site

Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by Toxic_Whip, Jan 24, 2010.

  1. Toxic_Whip

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    Title says it i have 2 whips im going to sell for 2 mints+cash or junk or anything else. pm D_amnit for more info.
     
  2. Zak_rs2

    Zak_rs2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,753
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    Your adding themints right? coz you know there crashing etc
     
  3. I love homosapien

    I love homosapien Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    According to who, you?
     
  4. Toxic_Whip

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    no im trying to sell my whips for mints or cash. taking lowest price possible.
     
  5. I love homosapien

    I love homosapien Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    how are they crashing?
     
  6. Toxic_Whip

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    look at the graph.

    just sold 1 whip. taking items lowest price. also selling 23 obby mauls
     
  7. Toxic_Whip

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling whips for 4m+mint cake

    still selling
     
< Selling Some Chef's Delight (M) | Selling whips! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site