Adblock breaks this site

Selling Us4 gold

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by StakinBacon, Mar 10, 2016.

  1. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Im back again I'm looking to sell even more ultimatescape 4 gold at 60 cents a bill.
    I'm newer and have few trades so I can understand if there's little fear with trading with me , however I would like to reassure I'm out to only make good deals , as I know how it feels to be on the scammed side. I look to expand my business and stay a part of this community for as long as possible Shoot me a message on here or post a reply.

    Rates .60 per billion
    Very large quantities .50 per billion
    Accepted payment. Bitcoin/PayPal/osrs/other forms I'm willing to also use if noted
    At these rates it's no less than a steal.
     
  2. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  3. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  4. Pain

    Pain Formerly known as Divine
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2014
    Posts:
    51,976
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    4,836
    Selling Us4 gold

    If you can go cheaper LMK @ rsgoldfund.com
     
  5. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  6. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Still selling. Hmu
     
  7. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Open for a bit today
     
  8. Darkdemon250

    Darkdemon250 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    I am interested in buying some Gold. I pmed you
     
  9. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Open today
     
  10. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Still open after a bad trade. Will be for little while longer
     
  11. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump. Leave me a message to set up a trade
     
  12. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Down to sell some today
     
  13. Biofighter

    Biofighter Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2013
    Posts:
    1,009
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    132
    Selling Us4 gold

    Skype Address?
     
  14. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  15. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Be around to set up a time for tomorrow
     
  16. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  17. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Leave a reply/ pm. To set up a time tomorrow
     
  18. Biofighter

    Biofighter Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2013
    Posts:
    1,009
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    132
    Selling Us4 gold

    vouch for stakinbacon sold me some gold quick and easy
     
  19. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
  20. StakinBacon

    StakinBacon Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Us4 gold

    Bump.
     
< Buying 1b Ikov | buying rspspk 1b gp [07 gp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site