Adblock breaks this site

Selling Ultimate Game Cards

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by AlexTank, May 5, 2014.

  1. AlexTank

    AlexTank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    10x $10
    5x $20

    Post or PM to get in touch

    Selling for RSGP or 07Scape
    ​
     
  2. AlexTank

    AlexTank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    bumping this
     
  3. Chosenn One

    Chosenn One Just chilling

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,717
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    152
    Tier 1 Prizebox (3) SytheSteamer
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    PM'd.
     
  4. AlexTank

    AlexTank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    bumps
     
  5. Sublime89

    Sublime89 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    PM'd you, ;)
     
  6. AlexTank

    AlexTank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    got it
     
  7. Sublime89

    Sublime89 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    Haha, I always seem to catch you at the wrong time!

    When I reply to your PM, you are offline! xD
     
  8. Sublime89

    Sublime89 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Ultimate Game Cards

    Scammed me 40M, unless there was some sort of technical misunderstanding. I know he's had good feedback so far onhis vouch thread, but I must've been the unlucky one!

    I'll retract this on the account of him returning and delivering the $20 UGC I ordered.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    EDIT: He logged off 40 minutes ago, I've been sitting here since.
     
< buying 1 bond | Sell bonds >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site