Selling TWO Account Upgrades

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by SwaggaboyLOS, Nov 16, 2011.

Selling TWO Account Upgrades
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2011 at 1:45 AM
  2. SwaggaboyLOS
    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SwaggaboyLOS Member

    Selling TWO Account Upgrades

    I'm selling 2 Account upgrades as of right now, $9 each via Paypal, or 20m each.
    I'm new here, but I would say I'm a very trustworthy person. ^.^

    Rules:
    1. I will NOT go first, UNLESS I feel you are trusted, in my own eyes, not yours, not anyone else's.
    2. If you don't go first, & I won't go first, go find a VERY TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN, or OMM, you pay fees.
    3. I WILL need your RUNESCAPE username + password, you may stay logged in.
    4. Talk to me ^.^
    5. I don't have a MSN right now, so just post below.
    :nuts:
    ​
     
< ~~Buying rs Game card!!!/M | Seeling Upgrade 9m/ea >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site