Adblock breaks this site

Selling This Shit [PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Friddy, Sep 27, 2009.

  1. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Sold.
     
  2. rten

    rten Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    892
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    3$ paypal.
     
  3. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Fuck you.
     
  4. rten

    rten Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    892
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    What do expect? Its crap..... 9 str and 14 def on a range pure?
     
  5. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    You can make it tank.
     
  6. Panzy Wanzy

    Panzy Wanzy Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,341
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    You swapping?
    I'll swap a level 32 Obby Mauler?
    Has 2m, 60 Strength, 40 Range, hits 21's, also got Sacred Clay staff.

    I'm interested in your acc, I know what I want to make with it.
     
  7. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Sorry I'm currently not taking swaps.
     
  8. -kolodian-

    -kolodian- Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2008
    Posts:
    765
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    $3 isnt a very unreasonable offer... 14 def and 9 str isnt too good even if you do want to make it tank.. It would still take some training.

    $5 for me.
     
  9. Panzy Wanzy

    Panzy Wanzy Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,341
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Well, if you DO decide to take swaps, just PM me or message me on MSN, I'd glady swap an account or two for this. :)
     
  10. AcesHigh

    AcesHigh Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2008
    Posts:
    266
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    I offer not more then 8$. I can do miracles with it.
     
  11. cyclops_3

    cyclops_3 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2009
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    I'll do $9 :D
     
  12. AcesHigh

    AcesHigh Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2008
    Posts:
    266
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    10$ last.
     
  13. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Sorry no to all of you.
     
  14. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Bump.
     
  15. Cake

    Cake Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    does it have any quest items (accumulator, that stuff) or cash?
     
  16. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    .N.o.
     
  17. Geikzen

    Geikzen Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    dude, it really isn't worth much.. if your expecting 30-40$'s. you'll be waiting a life time.
     
  18. captain howdy

    captain howdy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    80$
    G-U-NOOOOOOOT
    but its wc and fishing are legit brohamma
     
  19. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    I'm expecting atleast 15$
     
  20. Friddy

    Friddy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling This Shit [PayPal]

    Bump.
     
< :+++ [PAYPAL][RARE] Selling the name "Powder" +++: | Buying Pure Accs mains/mauler pures (granite obby)/ rune pures ect. $200 under accs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site