Adblock breaks this site

Selling this account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Levels 3-79' started by Peluche, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peluche

    Peluche Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling this account

    Hey, selling this account because I don't find osrs fun anymore.I am the original owner, willing to give any information, clean account. It's a level 74

    Some quest: monkey madness, animal magnetism, death plateau, and many more.

    Stats:http://m.imgur.com/GuAEBtM

    -auto win $20 playstation card
    -I will not go first
     
  2. Early Sunset

    Early Sunset Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2015
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling this account

    Uh i'll give you $10?
     
  3. DexterPK

    DexterPK Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2015
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling this account

    1 Post "i will not go first"?
     
  4. Peluche

    Peluche Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling this account

    I'll go first if you're trusted or if you get a mm. Cba to get scammed

    UPDATED PRICE
    $20 Psn card auto win
     
  5. mountian dew

    mountian dew Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2015
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    47
    Selling this account

    hey I got a ps account with $20 in it the name is gr8quickscoper ill let you keep the account. it also has a few games.
    I'll go first
     
  6. Peluche

    Peluche Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling this account

    Which games?
     
  7. bootheguru

    bootheguru Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling this account

    I might be interested, add me on skype boothegreat. I can get a mm.
     
  8. Peluche

    Peluche Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling this account

    Sold to bootheguru

    Legit buyer
     
< Yew cutter accounts! | Old Main Account >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site