Adblock breaks this site

Selling TF2 items.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Error74, Mar 23, 2011.

  1. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Unfortunately, I didn't receive any add from you. Maybe you sent it to the wrong person? Bo_B_Orr is my steam account, try adding that.
     
  2. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Bump.
     
  3. 133ch

    133ch Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2005
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    You seem to have multiple buds + Bill's now. Any of those for sale?
     
  4. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    I'm selling two of the buds and the bills.
     
  5. Taco Salad

    Taco Salad Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    How much rsgp for the cow mangler and the machina?
     
  6. 133ch

    133ch Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2005
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    22m for Bill's? I'll be on and able to trade sometime tomorrow.
     
  7. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Yeah, 22m for bills is fine, and Taco, Message me on steam.
     
  8. Corey

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher
    Selling TF2 items.

    One bump per day.
     
  9. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Thanks, I know though.
     
  10. Guala

    Guala Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling TF2 items.

    I am extremely interested in many of your items, and I have many things to offer. I added your msn. Mine is in my sig. Thanks!
     
  11. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    I accepted you and added you incase it didn't work the first time.
     
  12. 133ch

    133ch Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2005
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Bought Bill's, I went first. Big vouch, great smooth trader :)
     
  13. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Thanks.
     
  14. Visual Basic Matt

    Visual Basic Matt Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2008
    Posts:
    647
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    56
    Discord Unique ID:
    223154494878253056
    Selling TF2 items.

  15. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Added you.
     
  16. snobben110

    snobben110 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    ive added you on steam and i am interested in you hats
     
  17. Error74

    Error74 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009
    Posts:
    1,029
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    I've sold ALOT of things already and I trust plenty of people. I just don't trust you. Thanks for giving me a reason to report you.
     
  18. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Selling TF2 items.

    Talking to you.
     
  19. SeventyThree

    SeventyThree Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    Hey, I'm RuskiMobster added you on steam.
     
  20. Heartlessme

    Heartlessme Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2011
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling TF2 items.

    How much for buds and plasma dog?
     
< [H] Few games [W] Paypal | Sell Steam Account-interest on bid-100% legit >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site