Adblock breaks this site

Selling SUPER OG Account

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Vqol, Jan 4, 2017.

  1. Vqol

    Vqol Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2015
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling SUPER OG Account

    Selling my main Xbox Account

    Gt: Clerk
    Games Downloaded: WAW, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2, BO3, GTA5, Diablo 3 ROS, Skyrim, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, XCOM, and many more
    FOR ALL THE COD GAMES I HAVE ALL MAP PACKS AND SKINS
    Friends: The account has many "known" players added including youtubers like FaZe, SoaR and more. Also several Youtubers with 1 million + subscribers added (I understand some people don't care about this but it's worth mentioning
    Account: The account is of 2 year tenure. Over 12000 gamerscore, and has Xbox live until next December as well as already having 10$ redeemed on it.
    Worth noting that the gamer tag is very popular to some people and the messages nearly fill up 125 every day.

    For any info or offers refer to my kik: Decalog
     
  2. Canned Beans

    Canned Beans Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling SUPER OG Account

    I want the acc for the GT, but also I really want GTA 5.... how much is this acc?
     
< 4 Letter Gamertag For Sale | og four letter >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site