Adblock breaks this site

Selling Steam account; 107 GAMES

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Baspower, Aug 15, 2013.

  1. Baspower

    Baspower Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Steam account; 107 GAMES

    Heyo Sythe members,

    I'm selling my Steam account since I'm going into college and won't have time to game any longer. My account is quite old but still VAC-secured and no bans on record.
    I'm not famous around here, neither have I interest in selling other things or buying/trading from other people.

    Not sure if I'm supposed to upload screenshots but if anyone wants proof feel free to add me on Skype and i'll gladly screenshare it with you.

    I'm asking for money for my account, it contains over 100 games and have a few quite good ones.

    Hopefully this helps out. Steamdb worth: $1240,15
    http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=Bromwich&currency=uk

    Thanks in advance for any reply,
    Bas
     
< Selling 4 Digit Steam ID 0:1:27** | Splinter Cell Blacklist Digital Deluxe/SC:Conviction 2 Others For Sale/Trade >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site