Adblock breaks this site

Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Rootbeer, Jun 26, 2013.

  1. Rootbeer

    Rootbeer Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    154
    Discord Unique ID:
    522811986086592514
    Easter 2016
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    Hi all, I know I am new to Sythe, But I am not new to online trading. I will not fall for obvious scams, and I will provide all the details and proper pictures to show that I do indeed own this account!

    Looking for SERIOUS offers.

    Only taking EoC/07gp

    Will NOT go first.
    Will use a MM.

    Will not use Skype for this transaction.

    Account has over 250K Dung tokens, rapier, and ls. It is also a Member.
    Pic:
    [​IMG]


    Any questions just ask, Flames/Spam will be reported!
     
  2. Jimmyhendrix1234

    Jimmyhendrix1234 Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2013
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    1 summoning kills the account
     
  3. Rootbeer

    Rootbeer Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    154
    Discord Unique ID:
    522811986086592514
    Easter 2016
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    I used it staking/pking and never had issues. Mainly staked with it...Where summoning means nothing. Starting from scratch vs this...I'd say it doesn't "kill" anything...This thing has hundreds of hours of dungeoning done on it.
     
  4. Jimmyhendrix1234

    Jimmyhendrix1234 Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2013
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    got any lords ect?
     
  5. Scammers dont waste time

    Scammers dont waste time Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2012
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    Probably not very smart to show your stats completely. How many legends is there with 108 dung 1 summoning and not a single non combat skill?
     
  6. Rootbeer

    Rootbeer Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    154
    Discord Unique ID:
    522811986086592514
    Easter 2016
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    Edit your comment?
     
  7. Rootbeer

    Rootbeer Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    348
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    154
    Discord Unique ID:
    522811986086592514
    Easter 2016
    Selling Soulsplit Legend/Member/Maxed/108 Dung

    Nope this is my only soulsplit account
     
< Selling SS Account Dicer! | [Price Check] Soulsplit Member Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site