Adblock breaks this site

Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by backhouse2k4, Oct 25, 2012.

  1. backhouse2k4

    backhouse2k4 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    Stock - 5600m

    RSGP rate:
    1:80

    PP rate:
    60c/80m

    Please don't post unless your interested.

    I will go first if member is deemed trusted, if not I will not go first so
    either you can or you can pay MM fees.
     
  2. Nexus 7

    Nexus 7 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2012
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    Wow your rates are too low I'll do 1:100m
     
  3. backhouse2k4

    backhouse2k4 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    Noty.

    EDIT: I don't care what you think.
     
  4. Menu Dream

    Menu Dream Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2012
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    I'll buy all for 100$ amazon I go first. Take or leave it but you must show in game first.
     
  5. thelawlbringer

    thelawlbringer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    486
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    lmao this is funny as fuck. goodluck selling
     
  6. backhouse2k4

    backhouse2k4 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    Yea who are you again? 10/12.
     
  7. goingdown2nd

    goingdown2nd Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling soulsplit gp! RSGP / PP

    I would like to buy 400m ssgp. Add me on skype Readhf
     
< Selling Soulsplit Gold! | Buying SSGP forr RSGP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site