Selling Soulsplit Extreme account!

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by GR33N Arr0w, Sep 28, 2013.

Selling Soulsplit Extreme account!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  2. GR33N Arr0w
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GR33N Arr0w Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Soulsplit Extreme account!

    Hey guys,

    I am selling an extreme account, that has donator. It also has a lot of skilling, pking and chaotic weapons on it too.

    ONLY ACCEPTING SSGP FOR THIS ACCOUNT!

    ALSO I AM NOT GOING FIRST, WE CAN USE MM, PM ME ON SYTHE OR ADD ME ON SKYPE : gr33narr0w.sythe FOR MORE INFO :)

    Pictures :-

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    *IF ANYOTHER PICTURE NEEDED, PLEASE ASK ME (NOT SHOWING USERNAME OR ANYTHING AS SUCH)*
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 28, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  4. TottieGod
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2013
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,084

    TottieGod Formerly known as Rob15369

    Selling Soulsplit Extreme account!

    I will offer $5 because that account can be made with less than a bil in a day of afk at skelatons.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 28, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  6. GR33N Arr0w
    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GR33N Arr0w Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Soulsplit Extreme account!

    Sorry I am only accepting SSGP.
     
< Buying Maxed Legend or Extreme Account on Soulsplit! | Buy a Dicer Account in Soulsplit >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site