Adblock breaks this site

Selling six 4000 MSP cards

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by Infintyle, Jan 12, 2013.

  1. Infintyle

    Infintyle Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    I've had these since the holidays and I'll probably never need them, so I'll be selling them individually for $35 ea. or as a bundle for $175.

    Please note that I don't play Runescape.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. champrb

    champrb Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    i like to buy 2 of them, check ur pms
     
  3. Alex k

    Alex k Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Posts:
    1,312
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    72
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    Extremely interested.
    Do you have Skype?
     
  4. Infintyle

    Infintyle Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    I've responded to both of your PMs!
     
  5. iiTz MaGiiCx

    iiTz MaGiiCx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    Are you in the us? I'm interested and wondering if you could ship the cards to me.
     
  6. supply48

    supply48 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2012
    Posts:
    489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    dont tell me they are american -_-
     
  7. sourcefreak2006

    sourcefreak2006 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2012
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    I am interested in one 4000 card.. pm if you have it
     
  8. Infintyle

    Infintyle Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    The cards were purchased at a Costco in Canada.
     
  9. supply48

    supply48 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2012
    Posts:
    489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    do they work in germany?
     
  10. Infintyle

    Infintyle Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    Bump. I've got five left.
     
  11. Nickelodeon

    Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    Do you take paypal? if so, I am interested in one if it works worldwide.
     
  12. davisdj

    davisdj Member

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2012
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling six 4000 MSP cards

    I'm interested as well.
     
< Selling 100 MSP code | Selling 14 day codes for 2.50$ each (5) instock PAYPAL ONLY >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site