Adblock breaks this site

Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by Makarov, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I have the following items for sale trade price + paypal(gift) can show in-game
    you go first OR we can use a Free MM

    Hexcrest - 7$
    Focus Sight - 7$
    Santa hat - 10$

    My Msn: [email protected]
     
  2. Noom22

    Noom22 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I know your looking for paypal, but is there a chance your willing to swap hex + focus for a account + trade price?
     
  3. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I really don't like taking accounts they can be easily scammed back so I try to avoid that area
     
  4. Noom22

    Noom22 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    If i provide that there is no email registration/recoverys??
     
  5. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I need paypal atm need to buy membership for 3 accounts :\
     
  6. Noom22

    Noom22 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2010
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I could maybe offer membership pins..
     
  7. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    ok that would be great feel free to add my msn and we can discuss more on msn
     
  8. M I K E

    M I K E Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,829
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    I'll buy santa hat talk to me on msn please!
     
  9. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    ok added your msn^
     
  10. Makarov

    Makarov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Sight,Hex and Santa

    BUMP! all still available and now on MSN!
     
< Selling ranging Pots! | Selling Staff of Light >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site