Adblock breaks this site

Selling Santa $3

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by cmd19872002, Mar 24, 2010.

  1. cmd19872002

    cmd19872002 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2006
    Posts:
    186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa $3

    Market price + Paypal Gift

    Post or Pm me your msn. If I think your trustfull enough, I will go first, any other way, either you go first or you cover MM fees.
     
  2. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling Santa $3

    Are Santas currently bought out in GE? If so I am interested in purchasing. PM me your MSN.
     
  3. Acidman

    Acidman Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Posts:
    1,741
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa $3

    A few days ago Santas were able to be bought for min lol.
     
  4. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling Santa $3

    I know, that is why I am specifying if they are bought again or not. If they are, then I am interested, otherwise, there is no real point to it.
     
  5. cmd19872002

    cmd19872002 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2006
    Posts:
    186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Santa $3

    I don't know if they are bought out or not atm, I would just like to get rid of this one. I would suggest you ask someone else, sorry.
     
< Selling Kingly Imp Jar | Plznate's $8 hook shop >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site