Selling SAFE 2Ls, 3Ls, UCs, AWESOME RW/RNs, Services and Puzzle Adventure Codes (THEME + ITEMS)

Discussion in 'Neopets Market' started by Hikimaru, Aug 30, 2016.

Selling SAFE 2Ls, 3Ls, UCs, AWESOME RW/RNs, Services and Puzzle Adventure Codes (THEME + ITEMS)
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 30, 2016 at 6:17 PM
  2. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

PETS
    They are all acquired through trade, bought or gifted to me, and they're all secured for a long time. I'm taking offers on EVERYTHING listed here so don't feel afraid to offer!

Names goes only to final/serious buyers for safety reasons, however previous buyers were always satisfied. Every RW/RN listed here is price checked (but not firm) and would make amazing characters! PM me for more information on specific ones.

This thread is constantly being updated. If nothing here interests you, check again later!

LAST UPDATED: September 1st, 2017

2 Letters
    Vc - EXTREMELY common portuguese RW (about 2.5m results on Google);
    Vc - pronounceable (over 400m results on Google).

3 Letters
    Ccc - non-pronounceable but EXTREMELY known (over 25bi results on Google).

Unconverteds
    BN UC Maraquan Chomby;

Real Words
    Xxxxxxx - very known word. Amazing for obscure characters. 245,000,000 results on Google;
    Xxxxx (+/-) - related to change, modify;
    Xxxxxx - very known verb. 493,000,000 results on Google

Real Names
    Coming soon

Battledome
    Coming soon

Looking for USD only, via PayPal or Bitcoin. PM me or post for offers/questions. I will go low on most pets here.

SERVICES

Welcome to my services thread. Here you will find what I can do to improve your account without any effort from your part. I used to do a lot of services sometime ago, and I want to return to activity, offering good services for a cheap price. That said, please note:

- Services are illegit unless otherwise specified, but I will not SS on your account. Flash games services are done by AoB, an illegit but safe way to do good scores on these games. I think you can find a few guides about AoB in the forum.

- I have been doing services for a long time and nobody ever got frozen due to these jobs. However, chances

exist and I can't control TNT's actions. I will try to make it seem legit, but I can't guarantee, so buy my services at your own risk. I may refund you half of the price if you get frozen, but that's it.

- The time my services will take depends on my personal life. Sometimes I will be traveling or studying for exams, so it will take a bit more time. However, we can discuss estimated times on private.

- I will provide proxies to use on your account, so you don't need to care about that.

- Prices are
    not firm. They can be discussed by PM. I will also discount if you buy services in bulk.

- I accept USD via PayPal or Bitcoin as payment methods.

- You can PIN everything, but if some service require NPs to do, please get some NPs on hand so I can use.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The listed avatars are examples. I can get any flash game avatar. Price is usually $2 per avatar, however there are some exceptions. PM me for further information.

Trophies Services
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I can get trophies in most of the flash games. Prices depend on the game and the quality of trophy you want. Please note that I can't guarantee a gold trophy on some games (at least without a review) as I don't control the HST.

Trophies are easier to be gotten in the start of the month as well, so PM me on the reset and I can get a gold on a lot of games more than in the middle-late of the month.

NeoQuest I
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Any difficulty of the NQ I gives you the avatar. This service usually takes a long time compared to the other services.

I usually charge $10 for the bronze trophy, $15 for the silver and $25 for the gold. Please note that if you want silver, for example, I will have to get the bronze first, so the price would be $25.

Altador Plot Service
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Altador Plot gives a few prizes: an avatar, a trophy and some items and neopoints. This service will require some neopoints on hand and access to the bank. I charge $4 to do the Altador Plot.

Account Building Service
    This service is a bit different from the others because I will not work on your account, but in a new account. Basically, you give me a new account or a shell (or I create one) and I will get avatars and trophies on the account, as well as some stamps. I can also do it in an already existing account, but it need to be newbie (few avatars and trophies), otherwise I ask you to buy my other services to improve that account.

The avatars and trophies I will get on the account we can discuss by PM. Of course I can get all the avatars and trophies listed here, and some more. Altador Plot Service and Neoquest may be included too. Price will also be discussed by PM.

PM me for more information and I will see what I can do to help you.

[​IMG]

SELLING NEOPETS PUZZLE ADVENTURE CODES PACK
    Want a new site theme but don't want to go through the whole Puzzle Adventure game?
    That's the reason I'm here! I'm selling a pack with the 10 codes for $3, doing discounts if you buy more than one!

You will receive the code in your PayPal e-mail right after the purchase. If codes are out of stock, PM me and I will sell you manually. Sorry for the inconvenience!

CLICK HERE TO BUY WITH INSTANT DELIVERY

What can I get?

The Puzzle Adventure codes gives a lot of prizes. Click here to see some possible ones. Besides that, it also gives you an awesome site theme for those tired of the ones they have.

Where do I redeem my prizes?
    Once you are given the codes, go here to claim them.

What if my code doesn't work?

The codes are unique, so you will have no problems with them not working or already in use. However, if for some reason your code doesn't work, I will replace it for you, of course.

How do I get these codes?

You have to finish the game Neopets Puzzle Adventure in order to earn those codes.

Post or PM me for more information!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 5, 2016 at 7:24 PM
  4. dapok
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dapok Member

pm'd

5. Unread #3 - Sep 9, 2016 at 7:43 AM
  6. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Replied.

7. Unread #4 - Sep 9, 2016 at 6:50 PM
  8. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

9. Unread #5 - Sep 10, 2016 at 9:59 AM
  10. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 10, 2016 at 8:08 PM
  12. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

13. Unread #7 - Sep 11, 2016 at 1:05 PM
  14. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

15. Unread #8 - Sep 11, 2016 at 10:34 PM
  16. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

17. Unread #9 - Sep 12, 2016 at 2:41 PM
  18. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

19. Unread #10 - Sep 13, 2016 at 7:54 AM
  20. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

21. Unread #11 - Sep 13, 2016 at 5:30 PM
  22. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

23. Unread #12 - Sep 14, 2016 at 8:14 AM
  24. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

25. Unread #13 - Sep 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM
  26. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

27. Unread #14 - Sep 15, 2016 at 1:26 PM
  28. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

29. Unread #15 - Sep 16, 2016 at 10:39 AM
  30. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

31. Unread #16 - Sep 16, 2016 at 11:37 PM
  32. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  33. Unread #17 - Sep 17, 2016 at 11:23 AM
  34. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

35. Unread #18 - Sep 18, 2016 at 5:21 PM
  36. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

37. Unread #19 - Sep 19, 2016 at 7:27 AM
  38. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

39. Unread #20 - Sep 20, 2016 at 11:03 AM
  40. Hikimaru
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Hikimaru Grand Master

Bump.

< Seeking: Specific NC Items | Buying high end UCs! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site