Selling RSN "N 7" Cheap as Hell

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by N8Y, Jun 5, 2012.

Selling RSN "N 7" Cheap as Hell
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  2. N8Y
    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    N8Y Member
    Banned

    Selling RSN "N 7" Cheap as Hell

    Selling the RSN N 7, not sure if you're aloud to sell RSN's in this forum, so I apoligize in advance if this isint where this thread should be. I honestly don't know what it's worth, so ill let it go to the first offer I find reasonable.

    I will be happy to go first with anyone that I find trusted, other then that we will use a MM.

    Thanks :D
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 6, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  4. Index
    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Index Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling RSN "N 7" Cheap as Hell

    please post in name sales section, but ill take it off your hands for 1mil.
     
< buying a 138 account | selling main 124 with 1893 total and 7 99s >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site